Home learning!

3

Posted by lucilletorridon | Posted in Uncategorized | Posted on 18th September 2020

Another great week year 3J,

Well done to Mustafa who is our star of the week for this week and thanks again to Tobi who was our star of the week last week. You are both always so kind, full of ideas and working hard all week.

Everyone will have the chance to be star of the week and have the compliments rain down on them. Do your best, be kind to one another and it could be your chance next week!

Please remember your reading records and books on Monday so you can change them over.

Have a wonderful weekend and make sure to take a look at your home learning. I have posted the spellings sheet below in case you need reminding!

Word Attempt 1 Attempt 2 Attempt 3
1.      child      
2.      children      
3.      Christmas      
4.      class      
5.      climb      
6.      clothes      
7.      could      
8.      cold      
9.      door      
10.  even      

Comments (3)

Hi Noble,
I am organising the class to get access to the blog and then we can have a look at how to post in a computing lesson in a couple of weeks
Lucille

Hi

I have a piece of Mirielle’s home learning to add to the blog. Please can you tell me when we will be able to do this.

Thank you,
Mirielle’s Mum

Hi!
Thank you for asking, I have put a blog post about how to do this and you are welcome to post the home learning projects whenever you are ready.
Best,
Lucille

Write a comment

Skip to toolbar