Science Week

0

Posted by lucilletorridon | Posted in Uncategorized | Posted on 20th April 2020

Hello 2D

I hope that you are all keeping safe and well.

This week is SCIENCE WEEK so we’re going to think of some science related activities for you to do. On the school website you can find some ideas and lots of links to useful websites. Have a look and see what you would like to do. If you have some good ideas for activities you can share them here.

While it’s been nice and sunny I have been spending time in my garden. Sometimes I do some tidying or planting and sometimes (quite often) I lie on my bench and read. I’ve been reading a book on my ipad but it’s been so hot my ipad overheats! I really prefer reading a paper book because you don’t have to worry about the sun reflecting on the screen. Anyway, when I was tidying my garden I found some interesting things. I know what some of them are but I’m not sure about all of them. Do you think that you could do some research to help me identify everything? Here are some photos.

Now I’m sure that you know which one is a snail, but can you tell me what kind of snail it is? Try to find as much information as you can. Can you draw, paint a picture or make a collage of a minibeast? I’d love to see your work.

Have a great day and don’t forget to tell me all about it.

Write a comment

Skip to toolbar